They are a group of volunteers who meet regularly to coordinate and promote the many features the county has to offer and invite all who are interested to join them in this work.
The two major annual projects are: the production of the 2017 Activities and Attractions Guide and the maintenance of this website. Regular board meetings are held on the first Tuesday of every other month at various locations throughout the county and we have saved a seat for you at the table.
Chippewa County Tourism Council 2016
- Jean Rygiel (President) - Lake Wissota Area
- Judy Talbot (Vice President) - Cornell Area
- Gloria Belshause (Treasurer/Secretary) - Jacob Leinenkugel Brewing Company, Chippewa Falls
Board of Directors
- Mike Dahlby, Chippewa County Land Conservation & Forestry
- Dean Gullickson, County Representative
- Angela Pratt, Green Acres Family Campground, New Auburn Area
- Tammy Rasmussen, Pine Drive Cabins, Holcombe Area
- Kathy Seilheimer, Clear Lake Resort, New Auburn/Blue Diamond Area
- Jeff Soppeland, Yellowstone Cheese, Cadott
- Sue Sutor, Big Swede’s Resort & Campground, Holcombe Area
- Rob Brown, The View, Lake Wissota Area
- Donna Sachs, River Bend Vineyard & Winery, Chippewa Falls