The Sunny Valley School House was moved to Irvine Park in 1965. The School House was originally located in the Town of Wheaton adjacent to Highway 29. Then the town school district merged with the Chippewa Falls School District in 1964, the Town of Wheaton gave the school house to the Chippewa Falls Lions Club. They in turn donated it to the City and moved it to Irvine Park. The Sunny Valley School House was built in 1903 and was used by the school district from January 1904 until 1964. Tours on holidays and Sundays from Memorial Day to Labor Day.